Help support Nature in Art Trust by taking part in the museum’s fundraising raffle. Tickets are ONLY available via the shop desk on-site, so please ask a member of staff when you are next visiting if you would like to purchase one.
The first prize is a copper-wheel engraved vase (currently on display) by the world renowned artist Michael Fairbairn. There are also another 10 prizes up for grabs:
– Simon Combes framed signed limited edition print
– Latest Gary Hodges signed limited edition print
– Textile wallhanging by Sue Waters
– Elizabeth Gray signed limited edition print
– Geoffrey Dashwood Monograph
– Signed book by Jill Moger
– Elizabeth Gray signed limited edition book
– 2 tickets to a Wallsworth Evening of your choice
– 1 ticket to a Dare to Dabble art session
– Cream tea for 4 in Nature in Art coffee shop
Michael is a world renowned glass engraver and has engraved this 29cm high lead crystal vase with a Chinese dragon specifically as a prize for the museum’s raffle. He uses the challenging copper-wheel technique where the glass is moved over the tool rather than the tool over the glass. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a piece by this remarkable maker.
Raffle tickets will be available to buy until 5pm on Sunday 5th June. The draw took place at 12pm on June 6th. The winner of the glass was I. POTTER. Other winners were: K Yerbury, E Green, H Watts, H Channon, J Cox, A Albright, T Hancock, V Winfield, P Orme and A Poole.